Tuesday 24 November 2015

Personal Information


Hi guys! Let me introduce myself.

My name is Wan Shahilla Nur Quratulainnie  Binti Wan Adnan.

I am a student of the Bachelor of Communication (Hons) in Alpha College of Technology, Seremban 2.

My student identity card number is 235476.

If there is any question about me, you can send an email to the address wanscha94@gmail.com

Years ago, when I started working out, I searched for a program that would enchance the beauty of the female physique. I wanted something that was made for a woman. The problem was that although I could find diets here and exercises there, I had to amend these plans to make them work for my body.

Because a woman's body is different than a man's, we need a fitness program that is customized to our needs.

As a student, I had very little time to spend going to the gym and working out. It was all I could do to set aside 30 minutes each day to exercise in my living room.

That's when I learned that I wasn't alone. Do you know the number one reason women in the Malaysia say they have trouble losing weight is because they don't have enough time to exercise or to cook healthy meals? The truth is women in this country have very little time to spend on themselves. Knowing this first hand, I worked hard to develop programs that would provide fast results in helping you to lose weight , shape up and feel great in as little as just 30 minutes a day.

#LOST WEIGHT
#KEEP HEALTHY
#GAIN MUSCLE
#WORKOUT
#FITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment